Wednesday, July 31, 2013

INTERNATIONAL JOKE DAY

My early morning sources told me that today is International Joke Day. So, I thought I would try to do my part to help spread a little sunshine and a smile.

Since this is a kid-friendly blog, I chose jokes that are clean, and that would appeal to the slightly bizarre humor of the younger set. A few of these made me grimace, but I know my 12 year old will like them.

Enjoy, and have a great day.

Q. What did the porcupine say to the cactus?
A. Are you my mommy?

Q. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
A. Frostbite.

Q. How do crazy people go through the forest?
A. They take the  psycho path.

Q. What do prisoners use to call each other?
A. Cell phones.

Q. Where do polar bears vote?
A. The North Poll.

Q. What did Geronimo say when he jumped out of the plane?
A. ME!

Q. Where do snowmen keep their money?
A. In snow banks.

Q. What's brown and sticky?
A. A stick.

Q. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
A. Because if they flew over the bay they would be bagels.

Q. What dog keeps the best time?
A. A watch dog.

Q. Why did the tomato turn red?
A. It saw the salad dressing.

Q. What did the grape do when it got stepped on?
A. It let out a little wine.

Q. How do you make a tissue dance?
A. Put a little boogey in it.

Q. Where do bees go to the bathroom?
A. At the BP station.

Q. What did the judge say when the skunk walked into the courtroom?
A. Odor in the court!

Q. What did the water say to the boat?
A. Nothing. It just waved.

Q. Why don't skeletons fight each other?
A. They don't have the guts.


HAPPY READING!

Cordelia Dinsmore

0 comments:

Post a Comment