Thursday, August 1, 2013

SIZZLIN' SUMMER FREEBIES

I want to take just a moment and provide some information to all of you readers who enjoy tween literature. 

The Emblazon group I recently joined with is still in the early stages of getting our name out in the blogosphere, so we've been offering different promotional opportunities to help the public become acquainted with our writing.

I wasn't able to join in with this giveaway, but several of our authors are offering more free reads for this one day only. Time is a premium for me at the moment, so I didn't add every book and link separately, but if you, or someone you know, are interested in adding more great reads to your Kindle, for the bargain price of NOTHING!, then follow this link over to our new home and check them out.

That's all I have for today. But come back soon.

HAPPY READING!

Cordelia Dinsmore 

4 comments:

LynNerdKelley said...

Thanks for sharing, Cordelia!

Elise Stokes said...

Thanks for sharing! Great selection. Better start downloading. :)

Cordelia Dinsmore said...

I've already started downloading.

Sharon Ledwith said...

Good stuff, Cordelia! Thanks for sharing this! Lots of summer reading here!

Post a Comment